Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Night Fucktards

It's Friday!!!! I live in a small ass town with like 3 bars within walking distance (drinking and driving is not my bag) so what is left for a bunch of white trash like me and my peeps to do on a Friday???? Set shit on fire and celebrate with a vodker and what ever else liquid is in the house cocktail. Tonight's concoction will be orange vodker and Gatorade.... Gottsta keep those electrolytes up when it's this fucking hot. Friday night fires at my house have been dubbed Cop Hut night because in the beginning before we all became functioning alcoholics  learned to drink in moderation the night usually had a visit from Sco-Towns finest. We've gotten better with that but the name still stuck.
I'm not entirely sure just what tonight will bring, last week involved me on a roof and drilling a hole in toilet paper....Yes that really did happen. I do have a sharpie on hand so here's hoping I get to draw a mustache on someone's face. My spork is also always at the ready in case any shit goes down. Who knows, maybe I'll dry hump the neighbor, or my dog, or turn into a drunken zombie and then dry hump my dog....The possibilities are endless.
Cheers Bitches! Happy Fucking Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment